[Project_owners] I'm having problems using localized strings.

Mats Lindblad mats.lindblad at gmail.com
Sun Nov 7 19:16:04 EST 2004

On Sat, 6 Nov 2004 16:21:01 +0000, Chris Neale <cdn at mozdev.org> wrote:

> On Saturday 06 Nov 2004 15:04, HJ wrote:
> > Chris Neale wrote:

> > > Easy HJ.
> >
> > I was only trying to help, and having the source of your project(s) on
> > mozdev.org is always handy, don't you agree?
> >

> Absolutely.

> >   > When they do, they won't find anything localised anyway ...
> >
> > Mats, are you planning to commit your source any time soon?
> >
> > /HJ
>
> --
>
> cdn
>
> --
>
> Extensions for Mozillan Applications [ http://cdn.mozdev.org/ ]
>
> get Orbit3+1, Orbit Retro and other Mozilla themes from :
> http://themes.mozdev.org/

Ah thanks dude, I've thought about uploading the source but I haven't
figured out where to put it, I know it sound stupid but I've looked at
the docs but haven't found where to put it, do I create a src
directory localy and add it or what?

As for the approach, I'm just learing and found the rel stuff at w3c
and thought it to be a cool idea. Thats all. :)

--
Part of the inhumanity of the computer is that, once it is competently
programmed and working smoothly, it is completely honest.