[Project_owners] Using firefox help system for my own documentation

Rod Whiteley rod.whiteley at gmail.com
Sun Nov 7 12:56:03 EST 2004

Leung Wing Chung wrote:
> I tried to find out how to do that, but found out the firefox rdf files
> are too clumsy to write. Is there any automation in writing these files?

Yes.  Have a look at the CalendarHelp project.  Its builder component
creates the table of contents, index and glossay index from tags in the
source xhtml files.  It can also create a context map so that when the
user presses F1 in a particular field in the main product, the help
opens at the appropriate topic.

The builder code on CVS right now does not do all these things.  I
expect to check in a completely new version within days.

Meanwhile, you can read the documentation and start putting the extra
tags in your xhtml files.