[Project_owners] Messages posted to newsgroup don't appear on list

Malte Rücker malte at 6thfloor.de
Sat Nov 6 20:06:11 EST 2004

I experience the problem that messages posted to the newsgroup of my
project (public.mozdev.quotecolors) do not appear on the mailing list
(and thus not in the archive).
I think I've set up everything according to the docs on mozdev, i.e. the
necessary options on the Mail-News-Gateway page, especially "Should new
posts to the newsgroup be sent to the mailing list?" is set to "Yes".
Maybe there is another option that does the trick?

It seems to work on this mailing list here, so it must be my fault.

Thanks for your advice!