[Project_owners] I'm having problems using localized strings.

HJ bugus at universum.org
Sat Nov 6 08:36:31 EST 2004

Chris Neale wrote:
> On Saturday 06 Nov 2004 15:04, HJ wrote:
>
>>Chris Neale wrote:

>>>Easy HJ.
>>
>>I was only trying to help, and having the source of your project(s) on
>>mozdev.org is always handy, don't you agree?
>>

> Absolutely.

>>  > When they do, they won't find anything localised anyway ...
>>
>>Mats, are you planning to commit your source any time soon?
>>
>>/HJ

Mats,

Enter this in the location bar: chrome://applyxsl/locale/applyxsl.properties
and notice the error, please change the following file locations:

old: locale\en-US\applyxsl.dtd
new: locale\en-US\applyxsl\applyxsl.dtd

old: locale\en-US\applyxsl.properties
new: locale\en-US\applyxsl\applyxsl.properties

old: locale\en-US\contents.rdf
new: locale\en-US\applyxsl\contents.rdf

old: locale\sv-SE\applyxsl.dtd
new: locale\sv-SE\applyxsl\applyxsl.dtd

old: locale\sv-SE\applyxsl.properties
new: locale\sv-SE\applyxsl\applyxsl.properties

old: locale\sv-SE\contents.rdf
new: locale\sv-SE\applyxsl\contents.rdf

and it should work,
have fun,