[Project_owners] Update on Status Reports

Matthew Wilson matthew at mjwilson.demon.co.uk
Mon May 31 18:15:47 EDT 2004

Brian King wrote:

> I'm taking submissions now for the next set, which will be released in
> the 1st week in June. There a couple of new things to be aware of:
>
> 1) I've updated the template with 2 new fields.
> http://www.mozdev.org/status/submit.html
>
> - For -> this will list the supported Mozilla software for your
> extension, e.g Mozilla, Firefox, Thunderbird, Camino ...
> - Platform -> Does your extension run on Windows, Linux, etc ...

<h3>wmlbrowser 0.6.2</h3>
<ul class="quickaccess">
<li><a
href="http://wmlbrowser.mozdev.org/installation/wmlbrowser.html">Install</a></li>
<li>Contact: <a href="http://wmlbrowser.mozdev.org/list.html">Mailing
list</a></li>
</ul>
form submission, and, behind the scenes, adds compatibility with Mozilla
1.8 alpha, and the new extension mechanism in the Firefox nightly builds
leading up to 0.9.</p>
icon for wmlbrowser.</p>

--
Matthew Wilson