[Project_owners] Quick Guide to Firefox's new Extension API

Robin Monks mozillaman at linuxmail.org
Fri May 28 14:56:14 EDT 2004

I definatly agree, it more of a "one size fits all" approach that will ruin the flexibility of the installer system.  Perhaps this should be ranted to Ben's blog?  Or even better, rant in the DevLinks forums ( http://newsletter.mozdev.org/dev then forum).

Also, would you be interested in writting this up as a rant for the Mozilla Developer Links newsletter ( http://newsletter.mozdev.org/dev)?  It would be a good column.

Robin Monks