[Project_owners] extension's and bundled shared libraries

Cédric Checoury cedric.checoury at freesurf.fr
Fri May 28 12:04:47 EDT 2004

Carey Stevens wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I was wondering, if I have an extension that depends on some other
> shared libraries which I would like to bundle and distribute. How is
> the correct way to do that?

Sorry, I don't know the correct way. So if somebody know the
answer....please.

> can they just be dumped in the components directory?

I'm not sure but an easy way is to put it in the main directory (because
ldopen looking for in the ./ of the program ) with the xpi script install.

Cedric

PS : You should post this mail in xpfe and xpcom newsgroup

--
//  cedric.checoury at freesurf.fr
//  INSERM U483 INOVA
//  Développeur du projet VICKIE :