[Project_owners] cvs update: dying gasps from mozdev.orgunexp ected

Robin Monks mozillaman at linuxmail.org
Thu May 27 17:37:00 EDT 2004

I'm sorry, the entire DB directory can be deleted as it was a front-end for the now non-existant virtual MySQL database (thanks to the eloquor.org folks).  I'm removing the folder as I write this.  That still dosn't explain, however, why I can't update the main index file for Links to the latest version...

Robin Monks