[Project_owners] DevLinks website completed...

Robin Monks mozillaman at linuxmail.org
Sun May 23 14:53:59 EDT 2004

Hello all,

  The DevLinks website has been completed.  Along with public realeses and news, registered users will be able to use the chat area and forum.  The forum has been customized to allow for small (<100k) attachments to postings for realesing extension betas etc.

  The DevLinks site is located at http://mozilla-newsletter.eloquor.org/ .  Registration is free and is currently unfiltered.  I also need some people to help with moderation of the forums.

  A DevLinks newsletter will be released as soon as the news items come in.  Releases will be made available via email and on the DevLinks website.  News items can be posted on the website, currently only by me, I will give admin and reporter access to those who can do news reporting.

  I would like everyones comments and suggestions on this to make this a sucessful and popular place for Mozilla Development.

  Also, to those who have a related website, feel free to post the address in the forums category that most closely matched the topic of your site.

  I am also makeing sub-forums for extensions and their development on an indivugal basis.  Feel free to email me at mozillaman at linuxmail.org .

Robin Monks
mozillaman at linuxmail.org
http://mozilla-newsletter.eloquor.org/ (thanks to eloquor.org for hosting MySQL :-)