[Project_owners] site update

David Boswell davidwboswell at yahoo.com
Wed May 12 15:35:40 EDT 2004

bugzilla and cvs should be up and working again (the mirrors are still
down however).  earlier in the week mysql hanged due to too many
connections.  we restarted it earlier today and things should be
working again.  if anyone notices anything that isn't working properly,
let us know and we'll look into it.

this problem is related to the overall amount of traffic the site has
been getting.  we have been focusing on performance issues lately and
will continue to make this our top priority until things are running
smoothly again.  i don't think there is any single solution, so we will
keep everyone in the loop about each of the different plans we come up
with to deal with this issue.

david