[Project_owners] Ready for test...

Bradley E. Rintoul brintoul at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 11 16:36:25 EDT 2004

On Tue, 2004-05-11 at 04:09, Robin Monks wrote:
> lookahead.mozdev.org?  Ah... yes the download before you click extension...  I'll try it, but not many people are willing to get a key.  Since, as you already said, not many people are viewing you should provide a default key.  If after a while the network gets busy, then the user can get a key.  (key refers to a google linence key)
>
> Robin

I thought about providing a default key, but I think it's technically
against the Google license key license agreement...  I understand people
not wanting to bother to get the key, but I can't believe people could
be that lazy! :)

I think maybe I've used a name attached to something else - it doesn't
necessarily download before you click, but something like along those
lines...  Maybe I'll consider renaming in the future, but for now I'm
gonna stick with it.

Please do try it and tell me if you see anyplace where I could improve
it, etc.  I have some code ready to restrict the domain of the search
(edu, org, net) and to use the Google spell check "automagically" but I
can't check it into CVS!  What's up with CVS?

B. Rintoul