[Project_owners] Ready for test...

Robin Monks mozillaman at linuxmail.org
Tue May 11 08:09:03 EDT 2004

lookahead.mozdev.org?  Ah... yes the download before you click extension...  I'll try it, but not many people are willing to get a key.  Since, as you already said, not many people are viewing you should provide a default key.  If after a while the network gets busy, then the user can get a key.  (key refers to a google linence key)

Robin