[Project_owners] deleted XPI files

HJ bugs4hj at netscape.net
Sat May 8 21:29:19 EDT 2004

Hi,

It seems that the XPI files for the MultiZilla project are deleted, all of them, without any notification from mozdev.org.

Are more of you effected? Can anyone please tell me what the hell is going on?

I aleady e-mailed Pete and even CC'ed the project owners but I can't locate my message here.

/HJ

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.