[Project_owners] Mozilla wallpapers

Jaap Haitsma jaap at haitsma.org
Wed May 5 23:12:13 EDT 2004

Hi,

Mozilla (firefox) wallpapers are pretty cool and they are also nice
promotion material. At work colleagues ask me quite often about my
wallpaper and then I explain them the wonders of mozilla firefox and
thunderbird.

Henrik Gemal collected some links to mozilla (firefox) wallpapers which
are on the web.
See: http://gemal.dk/archives/000555.html

I told him that that a wallpapers.mozdev.org project might be nice.
He suggested to maybe make it a subproject of themes.mozdev.org
What do the themes.mozdev.org people think about that?

I wouldn't mind putting some of my time into this.

Jaap