[Project_owners] [Mailman] HowTo auto-discard SPAM?

Axel Hecht axel at pike.org
Mon May 3 00:03:04 EDT 2004

From
http://mozdev.org/mailman/admindb/eu?msgid=328
it looks like sa is not doing bayesian tests right now.

<quote>
Your message was held for moderation because SpamAssassin gave the message a
score of 1.5 for the following reasons:

HTML_10_20, HTML_MESSAGE
</quote>

Note that sa needs 200 (IIRC) non-spam mails to be trained upon. I don't
think that mboxes work, but you need something like maildir format
instead. Before it reaches that count, bayesian is disabled as it would
turn out too many (or just) false positives.
In my setup, there is always (even for non-spam messages) a BAYES entry,
like this

Axel