[Project_owners] (Possibly stupid) PHP question

matthew at mjwilson.demon.co.uk matthew at mjwilson.demon.co.uk
Mon Mar 22 12:24:28 EST 2004

Hi,

  Is it OK if I ask a quick PHP question here? I realise a PHP forum might be a better place but I was just wondering whether there were any PHP customisations on mozdev.org.

  I'm trying to read parameters from the user's HTTP request, but I'm not seeing anything. I've tried

echo $_REQUEST["browser"];
echo $_GET["browser"];

and

import_request_variables("gP", "rvar_");
echo $rvar_browser;

  but none of them show anything when I go to URI?browser=mozilla.

  If I call phpinfo() in the page then I don't see anything in $_REQUEST or $_GET.

  Any ideas?

Matthew