[Project_owners] Logos page posted

David Boswell davidwboswell at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 6 18:14:04 EST 2004

We just posted a page of mozdev logos that other sites and projects are
welcome to use to help promote the Mozilla development community.
People are also encouraged to submit new logos that we can include on
the page for others to use.

http://www.mozdev.org/community/logos.html

If you are hosting a project on mozdev and have turned off the default
branding, please include a logo somewhere on your site with a link to
www.mozdev.org.  We don't mind if you don't want to use the default
orange templates but we would like to have at least the mozdev logo on
all projects that are hosted on the site.

If there are any comments, questions or suggestions about this, let me
know.

David