[Project_owners] International Month

Dewi Jones dewi.jones at gwelywiwr.org
Fri Mar 5 12:21:03 EST 2004

I'll be interested in seeing your code and either porting to the Java
part of l10nzilla (which is designed to also import and export to a
number of formats) or using it to improve what we've already got.

l10nzilla is tied to the assumption that a translation has not only a
source and target text but also a file and a label, which seems like
almost an universal principle as to what a translation requires. All
this information we include for each translation in one po file and try
to get in and out of such tools as poEdit but without much success so
far :(

Dewi.

Ysgrifennodd David Fraser: