[Project_owners] For language / localisation project owners

Daniel Wang stolenclover at yahoo.com.tw
Thu Mar 4 02:45:06 EST 2004

Brian King wrote:
> Related to Daniel's recent post about International month, I want to do
> a little push for Int'l content and projects on mozdev.org. So with your
> co-operation, these are the things I had in mind (other ideas are welcome):
>
> 1) Special edition of Status Reports, devoted to International projects
> Please put together some text about work that you are doing, recent
> releases, details of installation , etc. Template is here.

the status reports should report on the following status:
- extension project: if help needed w/ making the extension localizeable
- extension project: what localized version are available
- localization project: if localization help is needed
- localization project: if documentation help is needed
- doc project: if documentation help is needed

The report should also make it clear how people can contribute, e.g. if
you want people to send you a modified .xpi or patches, and if you have
wiki or ftp for docs. Project owners may alternatively post such
information on their sites.