[Project_owners] For language / localisation project owners

Brian King brian at mozdev.org
Wed Mar 3 22:04:24 EST 2004

Related to Daniel's recent post about International month, I want to do
a little push for Int'l content and projects on mozdev.org. So with your
co-operation, these are the things I had in mind (other ideas are welcome):

1) Special edition of Status Reports, devoted to International projects
Please put together some text about work that you are doing, recent
releases, details of installation , etc. Template is here.

http://www.mozdev.org/status/submit.html

You can post it here or directly to me over the next couple of weeks.

2) Make sure all relevant projects are in the language category:

http://www.mozdev.org/categories/language.html

If you are not listed there, and should be, let me know and I'll update.

3) Give the Mozdev home page a special international theme (for a day, a
week, ...?). This could included localised text.

Thanks,
--
Brian King
www.mozdev.org