[Project_owners] Accessing to mail Headers

Neil neil at parkwaycc.co.uk
Sun Jun 27 00:57:48 EDT 2004

Nicolas DOSSMANN wrote:

> Or does someone has another idea to get the headers of a mail (I use
> both Imap & Pop protocols)

The only way I know to get at the headers involves loading the
message... somehow the mime header sink gets involved, so for instance
when you display the message on the screen msgHdrViewOverlay.js gets
notified of some or all of the headers depending on the header mode.
Unfortunately my knowledge only extends to tweaking the sink to provide
extra headers by default (i.e. without show all headers).