[Project_owners] Does editing user notes still work?

Stephen Clavering mozilla at clav.me.uk
Thu Jun 17 22:30:55 EDT 2004

Devon J wrote:

> When I try to edit my user notes, going to
> http://downloadstatusbar.mozdev.org/protected/edit.html
> and entering my password
> I get in but not all the user notes are listed.  It only goes up to
> the notes posted before and on May 23rd (Note #216, it should be up to
> #230)

That would probably be because the php script that runs the user notes
pages was upgraded around the end of May, and now stores the notes in a
.comment2 rather than .comment file.  (All the old notes were converted
automatically.)

You'll have to either edit your project's edit.html, or replace it with
the templates project's version.