[Project_owners] Accessing to mail Headers

Nicolas DOSSMANN neopouf at msn.com
Wed Jun 16 11:51:23 EDT 2004

I tried so, but it seems that it doesn't work. Those functions only permit
to get or set items that are properties of the nsIMsgDBHdr object (the
function getProperty doesn't work properly, it says that it is not a
function) The getStringProperty and getUint32Property are working well with
the items that are properties, but not with my own headers :-/

Does someone have another idea ?
If I could get an nsIMimeHeaders object it would be good, but from the
nsIMsgDBHdr one, I don't manage to. (if I'm not wrong, with the URL of the
message, I may manage to, but how to get an URL from the nsIMsgDBHdr, that
is the question)

Thanks for helping me, and thanks for your answer Karsten even if it didn't
work ;)

Nicolas.