[Project_owners] Best way to test extensions

Percy Cabello pcabellor at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 30 09:10:47 EDT 2004

Hi

I am a newbie creating extensions for Firefox. Right now, between fixes, I
repack the XPI, uninstall prev version, restart FF, reinstall new xpi and
restart. Is there a faster way to ensure my changes are taken? I have the XUL
cache off.

Additionally, what I am trying to do is add an item to the context menu (to
translate from EN->ES via babelfish), but DOM inspector doesn't show my new
popup item. Any idea?

greetings, and thanks.

Percy