[Project_owners] how does the shellblock.xpi work for FireFox?

doron doron at nexgenmedia.net
Sun Jul 11 12:38:27 EDT 2004

Personally, if you need advanced functionality and UI, you could simply
have them install new parts after the extension is installed from UI in
the extension.  You could in theory write your own xpinstall UI to match
your needs and use XPCOM classes to do the installations.  You could
have small .xpi files for your optional features, and make sure you
install them inside the correct EM dir for your profile for uninstallation.