[Project_owners] how does the shellblock.xpi work for FireFox?

Dark Ryder dark-dev-owners at tentacle.net
Sun Jul 11 10:28:50 EDT 2004

On 2004.07.10 18:14:33, Robin Monks wrote:
> I'll admit that it has better organization.  But, it should have an Execute
> external script tag in it so more intense operations can be performed.

Hear, hear.  I intend to use the .rdf from here on out, but it would certainly
be nice to be able to build additional install steps into the *installer* rather
than having to build them into the extension itself (which seems contrary to the
idea of standardizing the installer process) as some kind of first-run hack.

--
Dark "I don't know what your problem is, but I'll bet its hard to pronounce." R.

Oregano, n.: The ancient Italian art of pizza folding.