[Project_owners] Changing contents.rdf / overlays dynamically
brian at mozdev.org
Mon Jul 5 19:12:36 EDT 2004
I'm wondering if anyone has done something like the following?:
- I have a bunch of UI widgets, split between different overlay files
- I want to pick and choose which ones to use/pull in, which can be
different in any given session.
- The contents.rdf file that defines the overlays, when registered
creates an overlays.rdf file in
- Until now, I do this by hand editing contents.rdf, and re-registering
What I would like to do is:
- Provide a GUI for choosing which widgets to appear, and the checkboxes
would map to different overlay files.
- Modify contents.rdf, or even better directly overlays.rdf based on
users choice, via script.
- A restart is not a problem, this is factored in a necessity
www.mozdev.org - free project hosting for the mozilla community
More information about the Project_owners