[Project_owners] Status reports (Week of 26 January, 2004)

Jed jedbro at gmx.net
Sat Jan 31 14:15:25 EST 2004

Thanks Brian
Here it goes for QuickNote 0.5

<h3>QuickNote - v0.5</h3>
and the "Quick Notepad" plugin for jedit.)</p>
href="http://quicknote.mozdev.org/installation.html">Install</a></li>
href="http://quicknote.mozdev.org/changelog.txt">ChangeLog</a>)</p>
out soon.</p> <h4>Notable Highlights</h4>
<li>Tons of bug fixes (TB crashed, etc.)</li>
<li>More Customization (colours, background, CSS styles)</li>
<li><a href="http://quicknote.mozdev.org/changelog.txt">Much much
welcome!</p> </div>