[Project_owners] standard CSS for projects

Jaap A. Haitsma jaap at haitsma.org
Sat Jan 31 18:25:49 EST 2004

Chris Neale wrote:
> On Saturday 31 January 2004 16:52, Jaap A. Haitsma wrote:
>
>>Hi,
>>
>>I noticed that the standard stylesheet adapts only <h1> and not the
>>other heading levels. Would be nice if they also had the mozdev style.
>>
>>Regards,
>>
>>Jaap
>

> what do you mean by 'mozdev style' ?

That links, bullets are red etc. A bit difficult to explain in an email.
But if you go to for example http://dictionarysearch.mozdev.org (one of
my projects) you can see the standard mozdev style. I'm not using any
formatting in my html so everything gets formatted by the CSS of mozdev.

If I use <h1> I get a formatting which fits in the mozdev style. I use
<h1> for the header which is called Installation. If I now use <h2> on
the same page, the font is black and a whole lot larger then <h1>. IMHO
this is not logical and also ugly.