[Project_owners] Weekly Top 50

HJ bugs4hj at netscape.net
Sat Jan 31 12:21:55 EST 2004

"Jaap A. Haitsma" <jaap at haitsma.org> wrote:
>Hi
>Currently the Top 50 is based on all time page hits. I think it would be
>more informative to also have something like a weekly hitlist. The
>current all time list is pretty static and young projects have problems
>ever arriving in the all time top 50.
>Jaap

You seem to have mised: "This list is dynamically updated and is based on page view data taken from the daily Analog reports."
Also, take a look: http://www.mozdev.org/logs/logs.html
and note this: "Analysed requests from Thu-01-Jan-2004 00:00 to Fri-30-Jan-2004 23:59 (30.00 days)."

This has got to be a monthly report, or mozdev.org won't have this much trouble in keeping the speed up, don't you think?

/HJ