Xprint project move ?! / was: Re: [Project_owners] Xprint 192M Roland you are killing us!

Robert Kaiser KaiRo at KaiRo.at
Wed Jan 28 13:06:05 EST 2004

> Secondly, I would beleive SourceForge would be a much better alternative
> for them anyway (bandwidth wise, etc.)

As Roland himself said, he's planning on moving to freedesktop.org
(where also X.org does live) and that looks to be even better than
sf.net, as it's clearly an X server project and should live near other X
projects ;-)
Well, I'd really love if XFree86 would include Roland's code, but it
seems not to work that way...

Robert Kaiser