Xprint project move ?! / was: Re: [Project_owners] Xprint 192M Roland you are killing us!

Jed jedbro at gmx.net
Tue Jan 27 22:28:19 EST 2004

Ben Bucksch wrote:

>> Roland Mainz wrote:
>>> The problem is that I would need the whole Februrary for [2], [3] and
>>> [4] (development would be haltet, it's only the porting - and more
>>> difficult - the testing).
>> Is it really necessary to cause a month's worth of work for a few MB
>> of traffic?
I thought this too until Pete mentioned it's not a mozilla project.
While I would hate to see them move and go to the hassle (?) of  moving
it, Mozdev servers should be used for Mozilla projects only (sorry, I
feel nasty saying that.).

Secondly, I would beleive SourceForge would be a much better alternative
for them anyway (bandwidth wise, etc.)

Just my 2 cents