[Project_owners] Accessing a Chrome URL from a website

John Dobbins john at brandxcomputers.com
Thu Jan 22 19:29:27 EST 2004

I Need to figure out how to access a local file from a web page.

The Local File will be a html page stored in a jar file. It's content
that never changes, but I need a web site html page for dynamic content.
It's easy to move from the local page to the web page, but I can't get
Mozilla to return from the webpage to the local file. I placed a
chrome://file/locale/page.html link in the web page but the browser
won't return to the local file via this link.

Any ideas?

John Dobbins