[Project_owners] maillist req. joe9999@webinf.com : is this spam?

erich.iseli at iseli.org erich.iseli at iseli.org
Mon Jan 19 16:00:13 EST 2004

Zitat von "Matthew A. McGuigan" <mmcguigan at webnugget.com>:

> R.J. Keller wrote:
> > How do you band someone from a mailing list? Sorry for asking a dumb
> > question, but I can't find it :).
> Check under "Privacy options" for "Ban list//" in your mailing list
> administration interface.

Actually, I have the preference to moderate all subscriptions. While doing the
moderation, you can choose to ban your user.

Right now I went back to the administration interface, "Privacy options",
"[Subscription rules]", and found my joe there in the ban list. You can enter
it manually there too. And actually, since I was there, I change this one
address in order to include all similar addresses, that is joe, 4 digits, @
webinf.com. This is done with a little regexp which looks like this:

I suggest everybody to do the same. And if he wants to play and comes back with
other usernames @ webinf.ccom, I'm ready to do an

Get a Safe Clean Email account @ SafeCleanEmail.com