[Project_owners] Questions about Mozdev download mirrors

Paradox paradox5555 at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 17 16:40:47 EST 2004

Truth be told, I've never been able to get Mozdev's download mirrors to work.
I'm ready to release a new version of MozFBRH now, and this time I want to get
the links on Mozdev to work, but I'm still not having any luck. I just did the
CVS commit to upload the new index.html, and that showed up just fine, but the
xpi file has not appeared on any of the download mirrors, and from what I saw
when I ran the commit, I'm not sure if it even attemtped to upload the file. I
was under the impression that all I really had to do to upload the XPI was put
it in the "downloads" folder, do a commit, and it should after awhile show up in
the download mirrors, right? I've tried that several times, and it doesn't seem
to work. Is there something I'm missing here? Do I have to run the CVS commit
with any special command line switches or anything like that? What I've been
using is:

cvs -d :pserver:[MYUSERID]@mozdev.org:/cvs commit mozfbrh