[Project_owners] FireBird: Overlaying in the Edit menu

Doron Rosenberg doron at nexgenmedia.net
Thu Jan 15 16:02:51 EST 2004

I'm trying to get an SeaMonkey extension to work in FireBird, and the
last thing left is to overlay some menus.

The edit menu is giving me a lot of trouble - I have it so that the menu
items and all are there, but no labels are shown in those menu items.
Choosing a menu item also doesn't work, the keybindings do.

Anyone have an idea what could be wrong, or knows of an extension for FB
that features a fully working edit menu?

regards,
Doron