[Project_owners] Mozilla Firebird Help

Matthew Wilson matthew at mjwilson.demon.co.uk
Sun Jan 11 09:25:18 EST 2004

HJ wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm looking for a 'How to do prefs ABC for mozilla Firebird'. Who's using a similar pref panel layout (tree) as mozilla's pref window? I'm aware of the chrome:settingsURL="" but what exacty should that do?
>
> Do I have to modify my pref panels? Or can they be used unchanged?

I use the same pref panels for Mozilla and Firebird (apart from one
instance where I want different panels to appear in the two browsers.)

I copied the main containing structure from the existing Firebird prefs
at
http://lxr.mozilla.org/mozilla/source/browser/components/prefwindow/content/pref.xul

Matthew