[Project_owners] Mozilla Firebird Help

HJ bugs4hj at netscape.net
Sat Jan 10 22:02:14 EST 2004

Biju G C <bijumaillist at yahoo.com> wrote:

> --- HJ <bugs4hj at netscape.net> wrote:
>> Biju G C <bijumaillist at yahoo.com> wrote:

>> >any changes for navigator.vendor value?
>>
>> Sorry? You lost me here.
>
>When we install MultiZilla in Mozilla
>value of navigator.vendor in Mozilla is changed to "MultiZilla"
>
>My question when it is available, if we install MultiZilla port
>for Firebird. Whether its going to change value of navigator.vendor
>in Firebird

Yes, 'Firebird' will be replaced with 'MultiZilla' ecause 'Firebird' is just a temp code name.

>If it happens my extensions, calendar extension and few
>other extensions are going to break

Well, in that case, all of them will break in about two months anyway. Remember, mozilla plans to swap the mozilla codebase but can't use 'Firebird' because it's a trademark of some other company. Hey, I might be wrong, but that's what I've heared.

/HJ