[Project_owners] Mozilla Firebird Help

Brian King brian at mozdev.org
Sat Jan 10 13:48:45 EST 2004

On 10.1.2004 13:34, HJ wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm looking for a 'How to do prefs ABC for mozilla Firebird'. Who's
> using a similar pref panel layout (tree) as mozilla's pref window?
> I'm aware of the chrome:settingsURL="" but what exacty should that
> do?
>
> Do I have to modify my pref panels? Or can they be used unchanged?
>
> I'm updating the MultiZilla port for mozilla Firebird and I've seen
> about 50 crashers already, so any help would be appreciated.
>
> Any other tips are also welcome, thanks for your help, HTH, /HJ

Have you read this?

http://www.mozdev.org/notes/transition.html

It's a bit old but should still be mostly applicable.

It does include information about Settings (#7), but nothing specific
about prefs. When you do figure it out, perhaps you could post your
findings and I'll add it to the doc.

--
Brian King
www.mozdev.org