[Project_owners] Mozilla Firebird Help

HJ bugs4hj at netscape.net
Sat Jan 10 07:34:19 EST 2004

Hi,

I'm looking for a 'How to do prefs ABC for mozilla Firebird'. Who's using a similar pref panel layout (tree) as mozilla's pref window? I'm aware of the chrome:settingsURL="" but what exacty should that do?

Do I have to modify my pref panels? Or can they be used unchanged?

I'm updating the MultiZilla port for mozilla Firebird and I've seen about 50 crashers already, so any help would be appreciated.

Any other tips are also welcome, thanks for your help,
HTH,
/HJ