[Project_owners] Dead before Born

David Boswell davidwboswell at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 8 15:04:25 EST 2004

> We don't close down any projects, the issue is that uninitialized
> projects are listed in the tools category page.

i think part of the problem with talking about this is that people are
using different terms to describe things.  i went back and reread the
first post in this thread and realize i was defining 'dead' projects in
a different way than it was being used.

in this case, how are we defining uninitialized projects?  are these
abandoned projects or something else?

it might not be a bad idea to have a terminology page where we
explicity state what active, inactive, abandoned, unstarted, dead, etc
means so we are using a common terminology.

david