[Project_owners] Dead before Born

David Boswell davidwboswell at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 8 14:25:27 EST 2004

> Let's manually remove these projects for now.

manually keeping the category pages in sync with project activity would
 be almost impossible.  this goes beyond just the tools.html page.
there are 23 category pages.  plus, the abandoned projects list is
always changing -- projects get added and drop off as they are worked
on again.  if we do remove some projects from the list today, we'll
have to constantly keep checking to see what projects to add back to
the list or take off.  it's just not feasible to do this manually, but
we could do this if the pages were dynamic.

david