[Project_owners] Awkward project status

David Boswell davidwboswell at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 5 08:01:47 EST 2004

> I'm hunting for suggestions on how to make this work.  Maybe keep 2
> parallel CVS repos and sites, publish releases in both?
>
> And I also want to avoid doing something "wrong" regarding mozdev.
> Is there any kind of restriction?

there aren't any mozdev restrictions to worry about.  a handful of
other projects have sister sites that run in parallel with their mozdev
project.  for example, if you wanted to do development on a separate
site, you could still use your mozdev project for hosting downloads on
the mirror network and coordinating bugs and issues through mozdev's
bugzilla.  i don't have any specific suggestions for how best to keep
two parallel sites in sync but maybe some of those project owners will
have suggestions?

david