[Project_owners] Archangel 0.5 (was Re: Status reports)

Thomas Thurman thomas at thurman.org.uk
Mon Jan 5 00:12:38 EST 2004

On Mon, Jan 05, 2004 at 12:10:51AM +0100, Brian King wrote:
> We have a wrap on this one ... see:

whee! good stuff.

I have a release of Archangel that's almost ready, but I'd appreciate
some testing (especially under platforms other than Linux). If anyone
has a moment, would they mind giving it a go and seeing whether it
works for them? (It should add a URL scheme "rgtp" to Mozilla, so
that, for example, <rgtp://rgtp-serv.groggs.group.cam.ac.uk/index> is
the GROGGS bulletin board at Cambridge.)

<http://archangel.mozdev.org> has installation instructions and a
link to the xpi.