[Project_owners] Status reports (Week of 23 February, 2004)

Kevin Quiggle kquiggle at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 26 22:04:42 EST 2004

Brian King wrote:

> I'll be rolling off a new report at the weekend, so get 'em in while
> you can.
>
> I already have submissions from Feed Parser, JRex, Mycroft and HON.
>
> Submission guidelines here:
> http://www.mozdev.org/status/submit.html
>
> Status page:
> http://www.mozdev.org/status/index.html
>
> Thanks,

<h3>MozManual - Final 1.0</h3>
overview and feature guide)</p>
<ul class="quickaccess">
<li>Contact: <a href="http://mozmanual.mozdev.org/list.html">Mailing
List</a></li>
</ul>
Manual is now available.  *The Mozilla Manual is an overview, in PDF
(Acrobat)
format, of features and functions of Mozilla. Work continues to produce
an HTML
version of the manual, which can be used as an online
tutorial/introduction to Mozilla.  </p>