[Project_owners] "JRex - The Java Browser Component" Status Update

JREX JREX jrex_moz at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 24 21:32:27 EST 2004

 JRex - v1.0a
"JRex" is a Java Browser Component with set of API's for Embedding Mozilla Browser within a Java Application.

   Home Page
   Install
   Contact:Me

I have completed   implementation of JRex - The Java Browser Component.

Following   features are complete:

Webpage Rendering.
Navigation.
History.

Profile & Preferences.
Edit Operations (Cut, Copy, Paste etc).
Print Operations.
Support for XUL.
Direct integration of Input Event's [Mouse and Key Event] with java.
Build in Event Manager support, making adding new event's capability is   easy.
Compatible with Java AWT and Swing.
In built support for tabbed browsing
Please check JRex site for more details and get in touch if you would like to make me even more productive!