[Project_owners] Firefox does not remember my administrator password

"Håvar I. Henriksen" havar at henriksen.nu
Sun Feb 22 16:10:39 EST 2004

On 22.02.2004 15:47, Jaap A. Haitsma wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Every time I enter the administrator part of the mailinglist of my
> project I have to re-enter the password. Firefox does not present me
> an option to save the password. I see this also with some other sites.
>
> Is this some security feature (i.e. a website that does not allow the
> browser to save the password)?
>
> Is there a way such that I can save the password??
>
> Thanks
>
> Jaap

Try this little bookmarklet found here:
http://www.squarefree.com/bookmarklets/forms.html#remember_password
Firefox would normally not remember passwords if the form has an
onsubmit JavaScript function, or if it has the autocomplete=off atribute.
Use the bookmarklet on the page I mentioned and your browser should be
able to remember the password.
Note: You'll only need to do this once, only when you wish to make it
remember the password.
Hope this helps.

--
Best regards,