[Project_owners] Status reports (Week of 9 February, 2004)

Kevin Quiggle kquiggle at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 12 22:25:54 EST 2004

Brian King wrote:

> I've already received 1 report from MSDbar to start the next round. To
> be added to the report, post what you have to say here.
>
> Submission guidelines here:
> http://www.mozdev.org/status/submit.html
>
> Status page here:
> http://www.mozdev.org/status/index.html
>
> Thanks,

<h3>MozManual - Final 1.0</h3>
overview and feature guide)</p>
<ul class="quickaccess">
<li>Contact: <a href="http://mozmanual.mozdev.org/list.html">Mailing
List</a></li>
</ul>
available. *
The Mozilla Manual is an overview, in PDF (Acrobat) format, of features and
functions of Mozilla. Work is now in progress to produce an HTML version
of the
manual, which can be used as a tutorial/introduction for  Mozilla.  </p>