[Project_owners] Status reports (Week of 9 February, 2004)

Gustavo Araujo Bittencourt g.bitten at bol.com.br
Tue Feb 10 23:39:32 EST 2004

First DownloadWith report,
Thank you Brian

<h3>DownloadWith - v0.0.6</h3>
<ul class="quickaccess">
<li><a
href="http://downloadwith.mozdev.org/installation.html">Install</a></li>
<li>Contact: <a
href="http://downloadwith.mozdev.org/members.html">Gustavo
Bittencourt</a></li>
</ul>
external programs like wget, prozilla, Downloader for X, Download
Accelerator Plus and GetRight.</p>
<h4>Features</h4>
<ul>
<li>Works with Windows, Linux/Unix</li>
<li>Works with Mozilla Suite and Firefox</li>
<li>Allow to config multiples programs</li>
<li>Allow to download samples configurations</li>
</ul>