[Project_owners] Mysql Problems on mozdev

Erich Reto Iseli erich.iseli at iseli.org
Mon Feb 9 15:07:53 EST 2004

Hi Pete,

on mycroft, I'm seeing this warning wherever I have some SQL queries. I
know this would not happen if all queries were cached, but right now I
haven't yet updated all my scripts. The only thing which is working now
is the top 10.

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Host
'localhost.mozdev.org' is blocked because of many connection errors.
Unblock with 'mysqladmin flush-hosts' in
/mozdev/sandbox/data/helm/htdoc/php/include/connect.h on line 8